/* Google verification tag */ Indian School of Business: R-2 Interview Experience - 2
Indian School of Business

R-2 Interview Experience - 2

This is the interview experience of R-2 applicant whose interview was in Chennai on 28-12-2006
His Pprofile:
U/G Degree : B. Pharm(Hons.) from BITS, Pilani
Work Experience: 6 yrs out of which 5 yrs is in pharma sales in Delhi, Bangalore and currently Coimbatore
GMAT Score : 640
Acads: 95% above in H/s, 70% above in U/G
Awards/Extra Curriculars : fair

"I work with a pharma MNC in sales. I am an R2 applicant at ISB and was shorlisted for the interview in Chennai . ow for my ISB interview experience. There were three in the panel - one was the Director, Admissions and two alumni.
They asked me to rate my career path and its impact on my personal development and evolution. Also they asked about my dream job cover letter and sought to know how energetic I am - whether it is possible and probable etc.. They asked about my sales awards over the years. Nothing else - no grilling. For all R2 shortlisted friends, be extremely clear on your future and have a justification for your past. Let your energy and enthusiasm flow out immensely in your interviews."

0 comments:

COMMENT POLICY

Comments on this blog are made DOFOLLOW for the Google Spiders. Comments are moderated. Spam will not be tolerated.