/* Google verification tag */ Indian School of Business: Hyderabad Interview Experience - 11
Indian School of Business

Hyderabad Interview Experience - 11

This is the interview experience of one of the applicant, whose interview was over on 01-12-2006 at ISB, Hyderabad.

"I mentioned my hobby as writing, and that too in Hindi, English and Urdu. As soon as I reached, they bombarded me with HIndi and Urdu vocabulary. I survived that. Then it came to what I had written and why I write. It was turning into a hilarious Sher-o-Shaayri session.

Then it moved to my writings in English. After a 5 minute discussion on that, he asked me to give three examples on how innovative I am (I had mentioned that in my essays). I screwed up on that badly since I could not prove that my innovations at my workplace were actually the innovations. Then they asked me to give one example of innovativeness on personal front. I could at least convince them here. (I think so).

Since I had just returned from US, there were a few questions on Saddam-Bush issue, which I dont think I answered to their satisfaction.

Then, it was my turn to ask questions. I asked themn how can ISB help in realizing my goals. I also aked about ELP and that is it.

There were no Why MBA, Why ISB etc etc questions. Nothing related to my work profile or else.

Overall experience is same as everybody else's. Very cool environ during the interview. Have no clue on how did it go. Fingers crossed and a long wait. "

0 comments:

COMMENT POLICY

Comments on this blog are made DOFOLLOW for the Google Spiders. Comments are moderated. Spam will not be tolerated.