/* Google verification tag */ Indian School of Business: Hyderabad Interview Experience - 7
Indian School of Business

Hyderabad Interview Experience - 7

This is the interview experience of Mr. A, part of our Hyderabad Yahoo Group, whose interview was on 30-11-2006 at ISB, Hyderabad

"At abt 3:30 I was called in by Hema - there was also another alumcalled SriRam

The first question was "Whats your job at Genpact ?" I answereed it to my satisfcation but later I felt I could have added more...Next was on my endeavour to be a business man and some questionsrelated to it - I goofed up multyplying 3300 * 6000 - can u beat it ?This was my market size. On a pesimestic note they can think that Idont know abt the market size I am talking abt and on the optimisticside they can think I am careless at making calculations .....Next there was some question regarding market size of LPG ditributorsin India and how I would service them using my ITES idea.Next why ISB and why MBA at ISB ... then followed by some questionsrelated to my intentions on joining ISB ...Then some questions on my achievement - and finally some questionsfrom me ...At the end of it - I think I was able to give answers to most of the questions they asked.Then they asked me few questions related to my business idea .I feel I could have done better with some more time - but no regrets ! Fingers crosssed.
My impression abt ISB: They want to verify and understand what u have done and then evaluate.... most imp that u shud think u r the one ....I am hopeful and wish I make it !"
All the best to him.

0 comments:

COMMENT POLICY

Comments on this blog are made DOFOLLOW for the Google Spiders. Comments are moderated. Spam will not be tolerated.