/* Google verification tag */ Indian School of Business: R-2 Interview Experience - 1
Indian School of Business

R-2 Interview Experience - 1

The R-2 interviews have started and here is the experience of an R-2 applicant whose interview was on 27-12-2006.

His Profile

Exp: 5.5 yrs
Acads: Good
Ex. Curr: Decent
GMAT: 740

"It was a very plain/non-stress interview. I had to write an essay on mobile phones pre-interview. There were two panelists from the ad com.
Initially there were questions on working in US and questions asking me to fit an american vs. Indian employee as a Superior/Peer/Sub-ordinate. I was then asked to do a SWOT analysis of Infosys. This went on for 20 mins or so. I was then asked about the standard of new employees in the company. After this I was asked to compare offshore vs. onsite roles and was asked on my further career progression path in my company. I was asked to list two non-professional goals. Then they asked if I had any questions.
I asked about exchange programs in ISB(WGCP in particular) and they explained the bidding process at ISB. I then asked why Google is not in the list of recruiters. They said Google didn't come last year but came for both years before that.
I was then asked if it was my dream company and I was asked to reason it. I had some prepared stuff to talk about here. Then I thanked ISB for the opportunity given to interview with them.Overall I had no stellar moments in the interview and my answers were very bland . Post-interview I get a feeling that they were probably not interested in me. "

0 comments:

COMMENT POLICY

Comments on this blog are made DOFOLLOW for the Google Spiders. Comments are moderated. Spam will not be tolerated.