/* Google verification tag */ Indian School of Business: Hyderabad Interview Experience - 6
Indian School of Business

Hyderabad Interview Experience - 6

This is the interview experience of one of the members of our Core Group from Hyderabad, Ms. S, a young and energitic girl, whose interview was on 30-11-2006 at ISB, Hyderabad


Her Profile:

GMAT - 710 (AWA - 5.5)
Btech CSE - JNTU(affiliated)
Exp: 1.6 yrs
Spikes in my Profile IT -> FMCG
Diverse and multi-faceted extra ciricular activities
Naval officers daughter -> Naval Life

"Interview time : 4:20 (wonder why that particular number... chaar sau bees:)) )
Went an hour early and met a couple of other shortlisted candidates.
Myessay topic:Tsunami!!
Panel 1 and had two adcoms Mr. Sanjay Singh and Mr. Amitesh.(For women: I wore chudidar but the few others i met were in suits)

Interview:(After i greeted them with a handshake and a smile...)
1. Questions on my hobbies - salsa, jive etc.
2. Was awarded "Ms. Creativity" so loads of questions on why, how it linksup to present.. etc etc
3. How do i deal in cases where i have an idea but my team doesnt agree withit? How do i deal with the dissapointment if no one agrees(the questionsafter this were so much more along this line...)
4. After this why i left my previous comoany, questions on joining my current one.(I have moved from IT - Tech Support to FMCG - Marketing)
5. Projects in the current role... truckload of other questions related toone of the projects i had done.
6. Lastly, about my second project.I spent the next ten mins getting my questions answered.

Interview lasted with my questions : 35 mins.

My two cents--------------------* As the interview is very "conversation" type, use it and channel theinterview to your plus points.* Prepare with the positives in you that havent come out well in your application or you havent mentioned. I actually wrote them on 3 x 4 cards,and memorized them so that they were in my thoughts at all times* Mirror is your best friend. Practice practise practise* Smile like you are in a close up ad. Kidding, just be energetic and showyour passion for MBA and ISB. "

i hope all the members of the Core Group will make it.

0 comments:

COMMENT POLICY

Comments on this blog are made DOFOLLOW for the Google Spiders. Comments are moderated. Spam will not be tolerated.