/* Google verification tag */ Indian School of Business: International Interview Experience - 12
Indian School of Business

International Interview Experience - 12

This is an interview experience of R-1 applicant.

His Profile :
GMAT -750
Age : 28
Work Ex.: 6(2.5 yrs US+SG)
Extra Curr.: Good

"Was I ragged? Oh yes. It was like one of those rapid fire round of quiz contests. The only difference was that you normally face one person firing questions intermittently in a quiz contest whereas I was facing six persons firing questions one after the other during interview. Was it planned or systematic? I can not even judgeI feel that it is still not over. Hanging in my head. I can't put together myself for one more such interview. I will request a school to reject me than requesting for this type of interview.They asked me about
1. some unique aspects of my profile
2. and then went on to my hobbies
3. and then why ISB 3abcd.... I do not remember
4. and then again on my profile
5. and then what if not ISB
6. and then why not reapply next year6abcd.... I do not remember
7. and then again on my profile8. and then again on one of my hobbies, photography
8abcd.... I do not remember
9. and then do you have any questions. I asked two.
10. and then thank you
11. I also said thank you
Interview over guys in 20 mins. There were atleast 30 questions. I was neither happy nor unhappy. Kept wondering, felt stranded and dejected, felt like laughing, felt like crying. Actually I was hoping for a smooth interview and had prepared for most of the questions. Though preparation helped but not much. "

0 comments:

COMMENT POLICY

Comments on this blog are made DOFOLLOW for the Google Spiders. Comments are moderated. Spam will not be tolerated.