/* Google verification tag */ Indian School of Business: My Interview - Episode 1
Indian School of Business

My Interview - Episode 1

Hai viewers,

I got shorlisted for the ISB interview to be held on 29-11-2006 at Hyderabad. I am an IIT KGPian , passed out in 1993 in electrical Engineering. Did a small stint at ECIL, Hyderabad in Corporate R&D. Then I got selected for Indian Revenue Service in 1996 and I belong to 1997 batch. Presently I am working as Deputy Commissioner of Income-tax, in the Head Quarters of office of the Chief Commissioner of Income-tax-I, Hyderabad.

Please wish me for the interview.

I will ensure that I give very good quality and thought provoking posts in this blog which will be useful for persons aiming to admit into ISB as well as other international prospective students to know what ISB is all about and how to get in there.

Thanking you all.

0 comments:

COMMENT POLICY

Comments on this blog are made DOFOLLOW for the Google Spiders. Comments are moderated. Spam will not be tolerated.