/* Google verification tag */ Indian School of Business: Hyderabad Interview Experience - 1
Indian School of Business

Hyderabad Interview Experience - 1

Now I am posting the first interview experience of domestic candidate, Mr. GP, who was interviewed on 28-11-2006 at Hyderabad, as under:


"Here it goes:

Interview Environment:

I felt the setting in Hyderabad at least was very informal. There were three people - One Alumni, One more person, and Ms Hema. (I think she is from ADCOM). All of them were dressed casually and I was dressed in a formal suit and Tie. ( Kind of felt Odd).

Essay Topic:

They gave me an essay to write about 50-100 words on INDIAN POST. I wrote it in 10-15 mins.

The Interview:

- first Surprise: No Standard questions . No “why ISB, “, WHY MBA …none of these sort.

They directly started with my work experience.

- Why dot want to join Infosys and not cognizant?
- Why did not you join Infosys in campus recruitment at NIT Trichy?
- What was your experience in Ireland??
- Tell me something about Ireland as country?
- Tell me about a conflict situation and your learning from it.
- Are Indians more comparable with Irish folks or folks from USA?
- If your team members were to tell two strength and two weaknesses about you, what would they tell?
- So you read – philosophy, but you are young to read such books?
- Why do you like Ayn Rand’s philosophy, don’t you think it’s too selfish?
- One tricky questions that I could answer to their satisfaction:
In your essay you have written that “Together everyone achieves more,” but you support Ayn Rand’s philosophy, isn’t that conflicting?

Any questions for us.?

Conclusion:

Overall I think I did ok but could have done a lot better for some questions. "

0 comments:

COMMENT POLICY

Comments on this blog are made DOFOLLOW for the Google Spiders. Comments are moderated. Spam will not be tolerated.