/* Google verification tag */ Indian School of Business: International Interview Experience - 2
Indian School of Business

International Interview Experience - 2

The international telephonic interview experience of on elady on 24-11-2006 is extracted as under

"I had my telephonic interview last night at 9:15 PM PST. It lasted 20 mins and they asked me questions pertaining to what i said I wanted to do after my MBA mostly. (I had said I wanted to go into the hospitality industry after 8 years in IT) There were only one or two questions that were general. All in all, the interview sounded like either they had already made up their mind to give me the admission or not to give me the admission. But looking back, I couldn't have done the interview better.One general question they asked was "tell me a time when u had to struggle to get something done".

Good luck to the rest of the telephonic interviewees"

0 comments:

COMMENT POLICY

Comments on this blog are made DOFOLLOW for the Google Spiders. Comments are moderated. Spam will not be tolerated.