/* Google verification tag */ Indian School of Business: International Interview Experience - 3
Indian School of Business

International Interview Experience - 3

I am reproducing the extract of international interview experience of one of the applicant as under

His Profile:
GMAT: 710 (Q49, V39, AWA5.5)
Acads: BE ECE (Osmania)
Experience: 14 (8+ US)
Industry: IT Consulting
Extra Curr.: Very good


"I had my telephonic interview yesterday. There were three members in the panel. The conversation was very cordial. Panel members were very friendly. Here are the details of the discussion:
1) Do SWOT analysis on any two companies?I picked IBM and Disney - I gave good points on every aspect. I think I should have done more on IBM weaknesses. Being an employee of IBM, I couldn't really come up with any known weakness. Event then I told one.
2) Tell us about two best HR policies of two companies that you worked so far(I told them about 5-4-3 program and work remotely program.)
3) How would you deal with younger students when they take a firm stand during a discussion?(I gave very satisfactory answer and told about my maturity and people skills, my diversity etc. I took that opportunity to explain about many things that I could bring with me to ISB).
4) Justify how you would be able to survive the rigor of studies at ISB since you are going to come back to studies after a long time?(I did well on this too, telling them that I was never away from studies, I did SAP after four years of work, attended several on-the-job training boot camps, got good GMAT score when cracked it four months back, presently attending evening classes on Accounting and Economics etc.)
The interview lasted for around 35 mins.There were some cross questions on SWOT analysis. I answered most of them well. May be I could have done better. Overall I felt good about my performance. Yet I have some mixed feelings.
My suggestions:Be very relaxed. The time won't be sufficient to say everything that you want to say. Practice and prepare well."
The underlying principle for ISB interiew as enunciated by many is "be yourself"

0 comments:

COMMENT POLICY

Comments on this blog are made DOFOLLOW for the Google Spiders. Comments are moderated. Spam will not be tolerated.