/* Google verification tag */ Indian School of Business: International Interview Experience - 9
Indian School of Business

International Interview Experience - 9

This is the international interview experience of Mr. A, whose interview was on 24-11-2006.

"I completed my interview and hour back. A kool experience. Not much
stress. I recollect the questions asked to me:

1. Tell us about ur experience at Hong Kong
2. Tell us about ur work and role in Hong Kong
3. Any mangerial issues that you faced working with the offshore team
4. If you are to be slected in ISB and have to move out of your role,
what advice would you give to the person replacing you(more client related)
5. Tell us about your exp. in Event Management and Sino-Indian comm. at HK(I am a coordinator for both)
6. How many other languages do you know apart from hindi,english...I said French and I am learning basic cantonese at HK..asked me to say something in both...
7. Do a SWOT analysis on TCS(my company) and AXA(my client)
8. Chennai court have recently made Tamil as the official language in Court...ur stand on that
9. Any ques. for us..

Overall a good experience..Advice to all..just be urself...They give u ample time to speak ur heart out."

0 comments:

COMMENT POLICY

Comments on this blog are made DOFOLLOW for the Google Spiders. Comments are moderated. Spam will not be tolerated.