/* Google verification tag */ Indian School of Business: Hyderabad Interview Experience - 4
Indian School of Business

Hyderabad Interview Experience - 4

The interview experience of Mr. AK, held on 30-11-2006 at ISB, Hyderabad is as under:

"I reached there at 9:15. Was asked to write short essay on 'Tsunami'. Called for interview sharp at 10. I was interviewed by Joseph (American) and Raju in my Panel 1.

First question from one incidence in my first essay. Raju grilled me on that. I felt like they did not believe me what I had mentioned.

Second question - my carrer switched, Why I changed companies so fast in my carrer. Another question on that.

Fourth question - Joseph asked about one incident when I felt most distressed. I told about how I felt distressed when 911 happened (I was in US that time).

Next question - Joseph said assume he is Bin Laden, now I need to talk to him for 5 minutes. I didnt do well on this.

Fifth - What was the most challenging situation from my work. Answered this well.

Sixth - What do you consider your most significant achievement.

Last - Any questions for us?

It lasted for 25 minutes."

0 comments:

COMMENT POLICY

Comments on this blog are made DOFOLLOW for the Google Spiders. Comments are moderated. Spam will not be tolerated.