/* Google verification tag */ Indian School of Business: International Interview Experience - 4
Indian School of Business

International Interview Experience - 4

I am posting the interview experience of Mr. A, whose interview was on 25-11-2006.

"It started with writing an essay in 50 - 100 words on the topic "Happiness". :-) The interview itself was not really intensive. Just a couple of times, I felt that they were trying to put me on the defensive, but I do not really know how I did. :-)

With me, they basically tried to link my prior work experience with my future plans post-ISB. I guess they focused on this aspect because I mentioned a career-switch post MBA.

The final question was: "What will you do if you are not selected for ISB"? I did not know how to interpret the question. I hate to think they REALLY meant it.
;-)

All in all, a good one to go through. "

One more aspect from the interview experiences posted in this blog is that nobody is clear how they did in the interview and most of them had 'feel good' interviews. In these circumstances, we can only do one thing "keep your fingers crossed".

0 comments:

COMMENT POLICY

Comments on this blog are made DOFOLLOW for the Google Spiders. Comments are moderated. Spam will not be tolerated.