/* Google verification tag */ Indian School of Business: International Interview Experience - 8
Indian School of Business

International Interview Experience - 8

This is the telephonic interview experience of Mr. R on 26-11-2006
His profile
Under Grad - Engineering - EC NIT 2001
Gmat - 710
Exp : Tata and Reliance Group - Manager
Currently : Pursuing MBA at Texas A & M.
Status : Re-applicant

"The panel included a lady, a alum and a current student.
The first question was pretty obvioius..Why ISB ( I am under very different circumstances than a lot of us).The next question was regarding my work experiences at my earlier work places and how I managed the teams etc. Things about ethics and unethical behaviors...Then I was asked regarding my experiences at university and high school. Then the questions were targetted on my future goals which were pretty clear from the first day. Then something about my blog (the panel had read it before the interview..I was shocked)...Then something regarding some paper competitions and luncheon with Warren Buffet.and then finally about some questions I had to ask...
Overall..It was a pretty "thanda" interview. Hope things work out...all the best to others..
Hope this helps.. "

It will help definitely.

0 comments:

COMMENT POLICY

Comments on this blog are made DOFOLLOW for the Google Spiders. Comments are moderated. Spam will not be tolerated.