/* Google verification tag */ Indian School of Business: Round - 1 2008-09 Mumbai Interview Experience - 2
Indian School of Business

Round - 1 2008-09 Mumbai Interview Experience - 2

The following is teh interview experience of a male candidate on 17th of November, 2007 at Mumbai for a duration of about 15 minutes.
Profile:
GMAT: 760
Work Exp.: 7 years of IT experience with over 5 years of Project Management experience
Extra Curricular: 8 years of Social Work experience
Essay Topic: Orchestra.
All they asked me was about my job, my short-term and long-term persectives and how doing an MBA fits into those plans. All the other questions were based on my responses to these 4 questions.The interview was far from pleasant but I wouldn't term the behaviour of the panel as aggressive either. They were scrutinizing very carefully every answer and trying very hard to find chinks and weaknesses in my responses. I got an opportunity to ask them questions and asked them a couple of questions. This was the easiest part of the interview.

0 comments:

COMMENT POLICY

Comments on this blog are made DOFOLLOW for the Google Spiders. Comments are moderated. Spam will not be tolerated.