/* Google verification tag */ Indian School of Business: Round-1 2008-09 Delhi Interview Experience - 4
Indian School of Business

Round-1 2008-09 Delhi Interview Experience - 4

The following is the experience of a male candidate whose interview was held on Novemer 02, 2007 at Delhi.
It was not ususal 'why mba' or 'why ISB' stuff. there were only two members in my panel. one was ISB Alumni and other i think (a lady) from the admission comm.
  1. they mostly stressed on the job i had done.
  2. they wanted to know all abt what i had written in my application. spl. my achievements as to them my achievements seem quite 'wonderful'. so nearly 15 min. were spend on this only.
  3. they also asked me abt my short term career plan and how will i use the things i learnt from my present job.
  4. they also inquired whether i have done something 'inspirational' ... and this was a bouncer for me. anyway i somehow responded (how well i don't know !!).
  5. they asked me abt my failures but contrary to my expectations they didn't ask me 'what i learnt from them'.
  6. then finally they asked me abt anything that i would like them to ask from me. to which i showed them something on my extra-curricular (trekking). as they never asked me anything except my job so i wanted to show them something on my extra-curriculars also. i don't know whether it was right or wrong?
  7. finally they asked me if i have any questions for them. i asked them abt the things they are looking in an individual for this prog. spl. regarding long term career goal. whether one shld have concrete plan. but i also mentioned that i think over a period of one year (if one is selected) there will be tremendous change in personality, perspective etc. etc. hence after that one will be in a better position to have some concrete plan to which they responded in affirmative. it was more like a discussion. they explained me this in detail. this was what i can recall (hopefull 90 %).
i don't know whether this can be termed as good or bad but i came out satisfied.

0 comments:

COMMENT POLICY

Comments on this blog are made DOFOLLOW for the Google Spiders. Comments are moderated. Spam will not be tolerated.