/* Google verification tag */ Indian School of Business: Round-1 2008-09 Delhi Interview Experience - 2
Indian School of Business

Round-1 2008-09 Delhi Interview Experience - 2

The following is the experience of a lady candidate on 30th October, 2007
Profile:
GMAT-770,
Experience: 2.5 years IT with 1.5 years as a developer and 1 year in Business Development
Extra curricular – Good
Essay topic - Doctor
The Panel consisted of a lady and a Gentleman The first question was why I had shifted to a different profile (from Software Development to Business development) and how the nature of work is different.
How have I contributed to the business development initiatives given my software development background?
Discussion about my extra curriculars, how I contribute to the in-house newsletter), name of the newsletter, what I am writing for the current issue (I am on the editorial team). Here I talked about the company initiative I am a part of wherein we go and teach in a Govt. school twice a week. (Article that I will be including in the next issue)
Something about my Toastmasters experience that I had mentioned in my application.
Something about the award I had received in my Company.
My fav cuisine (mentioned food in my app)
Fav author – Salman Rushdie – What I like about him (from app)
Post MBA plans?
What other profession would I have been involved in, no strings attached – Answered that I would have liked to be a writer ;-)I guess by this time they had run out of questions…..
so they asked me whether there was anything that I had prepared for and would want them to ask about - Replied No- The lesser the questions the better, and also something about how I would not like to sound clichéd and prepared to the regular questions.Then I got to ask them a couple of questions.All in all I'd say a very maneuverable interview. The kinds that makes you feel you did O.K. because it's all about stuff you know, however this would be the case with everybody….Just keeping my fingers crossed.

1 comments:

ThePriselive said...

Thank you so much for the post. Very helpful indeed. Looking forward to more of such useful and informative posts. thepriselive

COMMENT POLICY

Comments on this blog are made DOFOLLOW for the Google Spiders. Comments are moderated. Spam will not be tolerated.