/* Google verification tag */ Indian School of Business: Round-1 2008-09 Delhi Interview Experience - 3
Indian School of Business

Round-1 2008-09 Delhi Interview Experience - 3

The following is the extarct of interview experience of male candidate.
Location: Delhi; Date: 1-Nov-07 ;
Panel# 2 (3 people, don't remember the names)
Profile:
GMAT 700,
Experience: 4+ years in IT
Questions
1. Explain your current role. >> I told abt the same.
2. Are you happy in ur current job?>> I said "Yes"
3. Then Why ISB?
4. Something abt Table Tennis (was in my application)
5. 2 Incidents where I handled a difficult situationand came out successfully and one where I messed upthings.
6. A question on the million dollar essay.
Then my turn to ask questions. All in all, a not bad type of interview, where one cannot make out anything.

0 comments:

COMMENT POLICY

Comments on this blog are made DOFOLLOW for the Google Spiders. Comments are moderated. Spam will not be tolerated.