/* Google verification tag */ Indian School of Business: Banglore Interview Experience - 4
Indian School of Business

Banglore Interview Experience - 4

This is the ISB interview experience of an R-2 applicant on 09-01-2006 at Banglore.

His Profile:
Job profile - software engineer
GMAT-710 ; AWA-4.0
Exp - 6.5 years

"My interview was scheduled at 9.00. I reached well in advance. I was given the topic "Marketing" for short essay.

During the interview they asked me about my strengths and examples where I displayed my strenghts. Then they ask me to estimate market size for a 'virtual reality cricket game'.
I was also asked about my passions and few follow-on questions.

Overall it went for half an hour.
I made a blunder during the market size estimation question. I lost the focus in between and the interviewer had to repeat the part of the question. I felt very bad about that. I think that could be my undoing.

So overall after coming out I felt I did not do well."

1 comments:

banglore schools said...

All India Mahila Empowerment Party, (MEP).
For more info contact us: www.allindiamep.org
https://www.facebook.com/www.allindiamep.org
http://allindiamep.org/
You tube: All india MEP
Toll Free 1800-274-0010

COMMENT POLICY

Comments on this blog are made DOFOLLOW for the Google Spiders. Comments are moderated. Spam will not be tolerated.