/* Google verification tag */ Indian School of Business: Banglore Interview Experience - 3
Indian School of Business

Banglore Interview Experience - 3

This is the interview experience of an R-2 applicant at Banglore on 06-01-2006.

His Prile:-

IT Experince - 2.5 years
International Work experience - 6 months ( as a onsite coordinator and team lead )
Acads - Excellent
Extra Curricular - Decent
GMAT Score - 680 / 5.0

"One gentleman from panel came to the cafeteria to greet me inside the room, where another lady from adcom was sitting. There were just two of them and majority questions were asked by the gentleman as the lady was busy observing my each and every moment and words...

My interview started with a question from my cover letter ...

Since i want to shift into HR Role, i was questioned on that ...

I explained that i want take things in a step by step way and first want to join as a project manager only ( as even he is a people manager in a way and playing in some manner an HR role ) and my long term goal is to move into organisational level HR policy making at corporate level ...

then i was asked on two HR Policies i would change if i become HR Head in Infosys, which i answered quite well and explained the reasons along...

next few questions followed on my work experience and what different i will be from other managers if i become one ...basically just a question to tell my strengths ...

and this was followed on my experince in working in 5 teams so far and a situation or project which i thought could have been better and in what ways ... ( i had worked or slogged in a project which was not well planned in terms of skill set and manpower and gave that example and explained what diff cud i hv made if i had planned it ...

then i was asked what if i dont get into ISB, i said i have my job which holds good opportunities as i have UK and US visa ...

Then i was asked what advantage you have if you join after 2 years - i explained obviously i will have more experience to count on, but i feel now is the best time to apply as i have plans of settling down in life in 2 years from now and then i wont be able to give justice to my education even if i join as my interest and focus will be
diverted towards my family ...Also i explained though i dont hv a quantity work experience but i have good quality work experience ( my onsite as i played the role of team lead there with just 1 year of job experience and did it quite well and in our team we had ppl from diff nationalities - swiss, german, american, irish etc)

On this note my interview ended as i had no questions to ask them ..."

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Your experience relate to me.Just keep me updated about your selection status.All the best.

COMMENT POLICY

Comments on this blog are made DOFOLLOW for the Google Spiders. Comments are moderated. Spam will not be tolerated.