/* Google verification tag */ Indian School of Business: Banglore Interview Experience - 2
Indian School of Business

Banglore Interview Experience - 2

This is the ISB interview experience of R-2 applicant on 06-01-2006 at Banglore

His profile :

GMAT: 770
3.5 years in IT (no international ex)
Acads: Average


Ms. Hema, Mr. Ranga Rao and another gentleman comprised of the interview panel.
The questions were
"1) Just almost as I sat, they wanted me to give a description of my what I've done so far in my career and how my application this year is different from the previous year's (I am a reapplicant - had applied through GRE last year.)
2) A follow up question on my experience at work. Additionally, I had learnt German, so a couple of questions in German.
3) You have written that your grandfather has a business. What business?
4) So what differences do you see in the urban and rural consumer?
5) If you were to open a soap manufacturing unit, what factors would you consider, and how many soaps will you be able to sell?
6) Anything you want to ask?
That was pretty much it. It was a short and sweet interview."
All the best for all the shortlisted R-2 applicants for ISB.

0 comments:

COMMENT POLICY

Comments on this blog are made DOFOLLOW for the Google Spiders. Comments are moderated. Spam will not be tolerated.